Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have drastically lowered the price on our 734cc big bore kit for all you Raptor 700 owners who are looking for that edge over your friends. This kit comes with 105.5mm CP cylinder, JE Piston with three different compression ratios to pick from, and a 105.5mm top-end gasket kit. Everything you need to build your own power house 700. Normal price for this bundle has been $1,000.00 now lowered to the incredible price of $699 for a limited time. Don't miss this great opportunity to get some more speed before it's gone for good!

To order, please use our online store under Raptor 700 performance kits or call us at (775) 972-9800

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Z71likeARockMan.........do your self a favor and don't post in this thread again.

This is the last warning you will get from me.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I hope so, Obviously he is an idiot and has not learned throughout life you get what you pay for.

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
No Good Deed goes unpunished, Thats a great deal Beau. Keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm wonder why you pm didnt get to me dnm1012, if you cant get a hold of me through here email me at [email protected]

And as far as the comment from Z71likeARockMan, you might be thinking this is the Trinity kit which goes for high $500 range. The reason why this kit is a great deal is because the cylinders alone cost $750. These are high quality made in america custom cylinders unmatched in their quality. So if you ask me, this kit which comes with a high quality cylinder, piston, and gaskets for $699 is a great deal!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hmm wonder why you pm didnt get to me dnm1012, if you cant get a hold of me through here email me at [email protected]

And as far as the comment from Z71likeARockMan, you might be thinking this is the Trinity kit which goes for high $500 range. The reason why this kit is a great deal is because the cylinders alone cost $750. These are high quality made in america custom cylinders unmatched in their quality. So if you ask me, this kit which comes with a high quality cylinder, piston, and gaskets for $699 is a great deal!
sorry about that the pm was for melon

·
Speed's Best Friend
1,321 Posts
Beau,

Just playing devils advocate, what makes these cylinders better than trinitys or any others. Im looking to upgrade shortly. Can I get the cylinders anodized in colors?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the delay, I was real busy over the weekend but to answer your question these cylinders that come with our big bore kits are designed by Eric at WK. You would have to talk to Eric directly to get every little spec done differently to the cylinders for quality but we have never seen any problems with cooling or base/head gaskets sealing unless there is an apparent problem unrelated to cylinder construction and we have definetly put these cylinders to the power test and they have passed with flying colors.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hey Beau,

Could you upgrade this kit to a CP piston instead of a JE? If so what is the extra cost?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey beau, how much more to throw a 5 mil crank in it with a tb and heads opened up? You can see my build in my sig. All work done by you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts