·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Ugly, but then maybe it looks better when it is all dressed

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thaks for the support Willy. I have about 20 hours into this frame and its nice to know it wasnt for nothing.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Is the rear section polished or is it an aluminum PC?

Looks Good!

·
Registered
414 Posts
So what are your main colors for the bike? Just orange and shiny?

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
plastics will be pearl white with orange se tank topper and hood. It doesn't show in the pic but the frame color is the same color as the SE plastics with a lot of orange flake in it. And a lot of shiny. the rear section is polished.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Thaks for the support Willy. I have about 20 hours into this frame and its nice to know it wasnt for nothing.

To me it is a radical colour, My son does his own frame powder coating all the time too and some of the colours he uses, I think are ugly, but when the bike is complete, it looks super.
I think the main reason for what I said it was ugly, because it was naked, meaning exactly what I see on your bare frame. I am sure when you are done it will look like a million bucks.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Man i can't wait to see this done!!! It is gonna be one sharp, headturning, neck breaking bike.

·
Its all about the trophy!
2,507 Posts
Looks like somebody will be powdercoating my frame this spring, cause ya know my shit has to look better than yours and that looks awesome! I am not even a fan of orange!!! I cant wait to see it at the track Paul!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
is this a new honda? the orange and white hondas I've seen look sick! Good job, not bad from a cooter from the valley,lol.

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Plastics are done but from a picture they just look plain old white. I just received all my parts from SLC. Looks like 1 huge pile of chrome. My new +10 ladder Bar swinger weighs 9.5 pounds. Ill get pics up soon with all that.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts