Raptor Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Some bikes look fast because they look mean, other bikes that look slow may be fast, it just depends who gets to the finish line first, and that is usually decided from motor, traction, setup, and being able to DRIVE IT..................

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
I just looked again...it's in 3 different photo's:D
TECHNICALLY, you're right, but you have to be able to actually make it out in order for it to count man, come on...:D

·
Its all about the trophy!
2,507 Posts
I dont know what billit part your looking at, but the frame looks great except for all the extra weight you left hanging on it! :lol:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
That frame looks amazing. I am a big fan of orange. My geuss on the billet would be the foot pegs and if I'm wrong what kind are those?

·
Registered
224 Posts
That frame looks amazing. I am a big fan of orange. My geuss on the billet would be the foot pegs and if I'm wrong what kind are those?
Not the pegs, those are R.I.S design.

Kosta, look towards the front of the bike. I saw the item but couldn't find it in the other pics. No it's not a go fast part but the chicks might dig it,lol.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I need to check in here more often. She's looking really good Paul. Nice touch with the frame plugs really sets it off.:thumbsup:

61 - 76 of 76 Posts