Raptor Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
How the heck did it have that much torque from just a big 3? Mine modded is 49 and the wife's Big 3 is around the same as well.
Totally possible that it's just something f'd up. I'm not familiar with atv dynos so I just assumed a lot when seeing this...but it was suspect. either way, it seemed

Test kinda reasonable given stock hp is around 47 (per the internet). I have no idea what stock tq is.

My computer is taking a real long time getting the pic i took of the dyno graph to attach, but I will say my graph starts at 3500. I'll upload the pic when it gets thru. or I'll just do this from the phone.

Side note: Man i hope this doesn't turn into me getting f'd over with some rando on a dyno; I mean now, in retrospect, nearly 80tq seems silly
Phone pic test

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
The HP curve looks normal and your HP and torque cross over at 5,250 rpm which is normal for engines on a dyno. The torque curve does not make sense. Yours shows peak torque at the start of the pull. You would need to speak with the dyno operator to explain the torque numbers.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts