Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry this is an odd question, but does anybody know where I can get automotive paint that matches the orange on the SE raptor a-arms? What is that color called? any info would help, thanks fellas!

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Like SPJ said.. If you take it to an auto place. they can scan it w/ a computer, and give you however much you want. they can even mix it into rattle cans for ya too! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
sorry to burst all of your bubbles, but the size of the area for them to scan is way too big for the area the arms on these things have. you need an area the size of a pop can bottom or a quart paint can lid..

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
07raptorgytr said:
sorry to burst all of your bubbles, but the size of the area for them to scan is way too big for the area the arms on these things have. you need an area the size of a pop can bottom or a quart paint can lid..
Ummmm ? :confused: I had to have a gallon of paint mixed for a 63' Galaxie my dad is working on fixing, and the paint chip I brought in was about the size of a quarter. and they were able to match it. :unsure:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks fellas. I am actually making my banshee look like my rappy. I am having the rad and tank cover vinyl wrapped that look just like the orange carbon fiber part of the rappy, and I needed the paint for the a-arms and some detailing on the shee. Thanks for the input!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.