Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions on Plus 2 vs. plus 3. This is for my sons 350, he is 13 years old at 5'9 and 140 lbs. Giving you his size as he is a bit taller than most at 13.

Any pics you may have of front ends setup with a-arms and shocks would be greatly appreciated.

If you have pics and would rather email, just shoot me a PM and i will send my email address.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
622 Posts
Do +2 cause +3 is way to wide n when on the bike looks goofy as hell

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found some Full Flight (RED) +2 for $370. Is there better deals out there? better manufacture?

Thanks
JAM

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
if you can get +3, thats the way to go. +2 only puts it at 45 which is stock 400ex width but +3 puts it at perfect trail width. im running the +2 because i got a great deal but i put spacers on and all the tippyness is gone

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I ordered the +2, now I'm second guessing my decision. Full Flight said the stock brake lines will work with +2. They are not too expensive, so I can get them if necessary.

My rear tires are 20x11-9 MAXXIS RAZR 2, so they are already 1" wider than stock......I think?

SHOULD I CHANGE TO +3??????????????? I probably have time?

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
if you can i would also if your planning on track racing the razr 2s might be too aggressive

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you can i would also if your planning on track racing the razr 2s might be too aggressive
Thanks, my son just turned 13 and has not decided 100% what he wants to do. I believe he wants more track and less trails but will ride the trails because he knows I like them. We have had the rear RAZR 2's on the back for some time, so i just ordered the fronts to match. They have already shipped, so we will have to work with them....hopefully they will be ok.

I want to say that this forum has been very useful for me and I appreciate the help of everyone on here. HATS OFF to RAPPY'97 because I have been in his ear for about 3 days now.

Thanks Again,
JAM

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
ooo the rear arent gonna be the best, they just grip too much to get good corner speed

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ooo the rear arent gonna be the best, they just grip too much to get good corner speed
The rear's have been great for the 50/50 riding he is doing. I do see your point. He is still learning a bunch on the track, so maybe by the time he gets into this seriously they will need to be replaced.

Thanks
JAM

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have +3 fullflights and a mxforce proaxle. Run great so far

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
I want to say that this forum has been very useful for me and I appreciate the help of everyone on here. HATS OFF to RAPPY'97 because I have been in his ear for about 3 days now.

Thanks Again,
JAM
Glad to help! I really like it when people ask questions! You guys will love how wide it is!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was able to change my order, so we have +3 AA with +3 brake lines on the way. Rear Axle soon to be ordered.

Thanks All!

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
my gforce is adjustable form 46 to 50" which is 5 to 9 inches wider than stock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts