Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
but wheres the raptor... :3question: you got the clean haulerall you need is the clean toys

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Newpher said:
but wheres the raptor... :3question: you got the clean haulerall you need is the clean toys
ya the raptor is a bit muddy (actually really muddy) as of right now. I wwent riding yesterday and covered it and myself in mud. Its next for the detail job... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
nice truck by the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
i hear ya man i cant wait to get mine with the skyjacker 8)

·
Registered
37 Posts
chevy colorado.... they only have a 4inch lift for it from skyjacker. bitches need to get out there and make a 6 or 8 :grin_nod:

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Newpher said:
chevy colorado.... they only have a 4inch lift for it from skyjacker. bitches need to get out there and make a 6 or 8 :grin_nod:
haha ya. I think the highest they make for mine is a 5.5" by RCD. Its one helluva lift. It shows in the price too. But I think Im going to save for it. Its better quality than the superlft 4 inch they have for my truck. A lot of guys put the 4 inch on and go with a 3 inch body lift for the extra tire clearance. But I will stick with the 5.5. Im not a big body lift fan...That may be an option for you though, they are pretty cheap and put with the 4 inch suspension lift I think you would be happy. Gotta do something to make that Chevy look good cuz they certainly didnt put much thought into it at the factory :thumbsup: haha Dont want to get into the whole Ford vs chevy thing though :crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.