·
Registered
226 Posts
Suuuuhhh WEEEEET!!!
Looks great man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
841 Posts
I really like that man, good job......you do it all yourself? what did it cost to PC?

·
Registered
94 Posts
MAN I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR SWEET 8). ALSO HOW DID YOU GET THE HEADLIGHT COVERS THAT COLOR TOO COOL :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Awesome bike bro. Makes coming back from deployment that much better as if it wasn't enough already. How long have you been over there and what does it look like for coming home to hurt yourself on that new quad. :beer:

·
Registered
306 Posts
LMFAO!!! And damn man! That bike is going to be to pretty to ride!! Sharp man, sharp! You deserve coming home to a bad ass mofo!! Thanks for your sacrifice!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
have you even got to ride it yet? looks :thumbsup: fuckin great...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!! Color is really looking good.. those headlights look like OAKLEY sunglasses 8) .. i like the position of the vapor too.. can't wait to see it finished.. good job so far

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NICK said:
have you even got to ride it yet? looks :thumbsup: fuckin great...
Brother I have only seen pics of it much less ridden it

·
Registered
306 Posts
LOL I don't even think that bad boy has been rolled around to much, even has all the nipples on the tires! You def have the lead on "most money spent to hours ridin" comparison!! I must ask, is your wife doing all of this wrenching and installing? And if she is, does she have a sister? LOL I could go for a mod girl!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No she takes it to a place in austin to get it fixed up...she is way to lazy..lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
If you'd like! I'd be HAPPY to drive to Texas to break that quad in for you :lol: ;) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts