Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a little bummed after wanting to place an order yesterday and then today.
Of course, like has been stated 53 times, the Renthal 15T is on back order at RM ATV til Feb, so I thought I would let my fingers do the walking. Absolutely no one has these things in stock. The best I could do is Nov 27th (hopefully) from my dealer, who is a Parts Unlimited dealer distributor and will get it through them. After reading, I am set on getting this one cause of the "mud grooves". Just seems better, if they work that is.

Also, I had decided on Pro Armor skids. Well.... RM ATV has the best prices and they are out of the swingarm skid :mad: The sales girl wasn't very promising that they would even get them in when promised. I could order the chassis skid and they will B/O the other one, but that's just not the way I wanted to do things.

Just not a very productive day at all. :(

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woo hoo!
I found a place called motosport.com and they had both skids, are expecting the Renthal sprockets in next week and had the Dr D reverse lever :) They matched prices on the instock items and were only 5 bucks higher on the swingarm skid RM didn't have. Free 2 day shipping, too. :thumbsup:
Happy days are here again :grin_nod:

·
Registered
665 Posts
yup i got my skids form motosport too, they are cool with that shipping deal, i just got a pack from them today with some asv levers in it and some stupid billett stuff, but fukk itt

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's good to hear other's positive experience with them. There are a lot of vendors out there.
My stuff shipped yesterday, too :), but with today being Friday.... not sure how the 2 day will work. Plus I noticed they shipped Fedex and I always have a problem with them leaving stuff or showing up when I'm home..... and I work at home :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts