Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey if any one lives near or in great falls MT, shoot me a message. we are having a day long ride from 7am to 9pm on monday 5th of September. this ride will consist of a long trail ride in the mountains from wolf creek to lincoln it is about a 50 mile ride. it has many style and skill levels of riding we have five riders all ready lined up and ready to go just wanting to get to know more riders in great falls. so this can happen every year as a tradition. so send me a message or shoot me a txt 406 seven five zero 8997. just fuel up before and bring money for your own lunch and your fuel for the way back and fuses for your quad. Thank You Dustin

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Man, I wish I were there for that ride, I grew up in western Montana and love the riding there. I'm sure you had a great ride, I was up in July and rode up the Seeley Swan area and down the east fork of the Bitteroot (chain o lakes trails) one of the best. But down in AZ now and waiting for October and the dune season at Glamis, and we go up on the rim country area in the summer, mountains and nice, but not Montana....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts