Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from some people that Barker Dual system Exhaust working on destruction the sensors in raptors 700 Due to exhaust the left where there are sensors, Is that true.
Please reply who has real experience that I live in a hot country (Saudi Arabia)
Thank you very much and appreciation
:wow:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I run barkers and I live in Bahrain.

They zip tied the wires on installation and it's completely fine till now.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I heard from some people that Barker Dual system Exhaust working on destruction the sensors in raptors 700 Due to exhaust the left where there are sensors, Is that true.
Please reply who has real experience that I live in a hot country (Saudi Arabia)
Thank you very much and appreciation
:wow:
You can zip tie the wires out of the way if your concerned with installation, and your best bet is to call Barker and let them know your concerns.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
We can provide a 18" length of exhaust wrap to use on this section of the pipes free of charge. Any pipes we personally install always get this treatment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, my dear
I mean that the left side contains a number of electronic sensors and complex, and when installing the dual exhaust, especially Barker heat of the exhaust from the left and destroy the complex electronic sensors.
Generally you have installed and put heat insulation
Thank you for all readers of the Post and Thread
Tmanata you happiness and success
Brother saaq

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
System was installed and rolled insulation on the exhaust system and became like the Egyptian mummy
Thank you very

KB Motorsports
thanx man

AtvRacer30
thanx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts