Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought me a dynojet power commander off ebay....when i get it what should i expect...

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
NVMYZ28 said:
I dont have one yet, but I expect to be grinning ear to ear when I get one :grin_nod:
Haha Im in the same boat. Please hurry summer!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a cheap cobra fi2000,but its just not enough i need more power...sold it to a friend of mine for 100 bucks.... ;)

·
Registered
902 Posts
The tuner alone shouldn't net you any gain in power. . .

Simply adding fuel or taking away fuel from the stock bike shouldn't effect your power.

A Pipe and an Air Filter (better flowing) will ALLOW you to add more fuel. . . for that you need a programmer since this is fuel injected. . .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i have the gytr full exhaust and a uni filter, also 15t coming later this week. ima gonna give the 15t a try

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah the first time i rode mine with the mods and actually had room to give her some hell i was grinnin from ear to ear and my buddy on his yfz was like son-of-bitch. Needless to say i was happy with my purchases and then i blew out one of my rear tires and had to spend some more money oh well you cant take with you.

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
DuneMe said:
The tuner alone shouldn't net you any gain in power. . .

Simply adding fuel or taking away fuel from the stock bike shouldn't effect your power.

A Pipe and an Air Filter (better flowing) will ALLOW you to add more fuel. . . for that you need a programmer since this is fuel injected. . .
I disagree, these bikes run somewhat lean from the factory, so you could potentially gain a little with just a controller. You could gain a noticable amount by just removing the airbox lid and pulling the sparky with a stock bike and a fuel controller.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts