Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a pair of AC nerf bars (blackline). I opened the box and sorted though all the pieces and upon looking at the directions I found that either the printer they used was out of ink or the ink rubbed off during shipping. I have a two inch wide line all the way down the page that is white. I went to AC's website and see they have instructions online but when I click on it this is what I get;

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.

Can anyone give me a link for these instructions or post them if you can put them in a photo format.

Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Are they the pro pegs with the heelguards or just the standard ones? I had the pro pegs on my Z and loved them. They're a neccessity when you spike your tires for the winter (sled studs).

They should be fairly straightforward either way if you've mounted nerfs before. But call them.. they'll help you out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.