Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so hearing the issue with the gas in oil tank and the power loss..is everyone turning off their accel pump feature or leaving it on?

·
Registered
78 Posts
so hearing the issue with the gas in oil tank and the power loss..is everyone turning off their accel pump feature or leaving it on?
Why? There is so little fuel added for a very, very short time. It is not going to put gas in your oil. All the accelerator pump does is basicaly put a very small squirt of extra fuel so it picks up rpm's a little faster. I run 80-20-20, which basically is 80 percent sensitivity (how hard you give it throttle), 20% fuel (20% of what the the fuel numbers are on your power commander at that point where you give it throttle) for only 20 RPM's. 20 RPM's on these quads can be measured in a fraction of a second. To be honest, we really do not need it because of fuel injection. I have never felt any difference and i really do not know if any body honestly could.
The only way i can think of to measure it would be at a drag strip measuring 60 foot times with it on and with it off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts