Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard some of you talking about an accel pump with the PCIII. Is something I will have to purchase or does it come with it? What exactly is this accel pump? Do I need It? Any help...

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
You have to download the feature off of the website then hook up the PCIII to the laptop and run the program. A recommendedd setting is 80 20 20. Good luck and search for PCIII and accelerator pump, it may be more helpful.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
You have to download the feature off of the website then hook up the PCIII to the laptop and run the program. A recommendedd setting is 80 20 20. Good luck and search for PCIII and accelerator pump, it may be more helpful.
Since FuelMoto is going to program it for me, will they go ahead and do that for me? I dont have a labtop just an old computer that runs of Windows 98. I dont know how to do all that mapping and stuff.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I don't know but Fuel moto did not put this feature on for me and I had to download this into the computer then hook up the PCIII to the laptop and enable it and set it. Ask Jamie at fuelmoto.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Jamie will do it no problemo if you request it when you order. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aight cool... Now what exactly does it do?

·
Registered
177 Posts
It adds fuel on abrupt throttle movements, for example 80 20 20 would enrich fuel 20% for 20 revs when the throttle position is changed 80%.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
raptorsquid said:
It adds fuel on abrupt throttle movements, for example 80 20 20 would enrich fuel 20% for 20 revs when the throttle position is changed 80%.
Ok I guess I see what you saying

1 - 8 of 8 Posts