Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is no magic number its trial and error. Some run 80-20-20. I run 75-10-10, it seems to work well for me.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
There is actually a pretty good thread on the pump in here somewhere. The short version is that this option allows you to send extra fuel to your bike at certain times IE rpm range, throttle position. I don't know if it really makes that much of a difference. Some guys on here say it does. I set mine at 80-20-20 as recomended by most of the guys on here.

·
Registered
429 Posts
How do we access this option?? or is something that I need to buy or is it just turned on?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
GEARHEAD9969 said:
How do we access this option?? or is something that I need to buy or is it just turned on?
You just activate it. Plug the PCIII into your computer and its in one of the upper menu tabs once you have it all opened up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
429 Posts
I just figured it out... I down loaded the modual so I can activate it. Looks like you turn it on at the pcIII then the mapping software will recognize it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
GEARHEAD9969 said:
I just figured it out... I down loaded the modual so I can activate it. Looks like you turn it on at the pcIII then the mapping software will recognize it.
Hmmm, I could have sworn that you turn it on, at the computer end of it...then upload it onto the PCIII. Your right, you do have to download the module that came with your PCIII. Part of the software package.
I know you adjust it in one of the upper menu's too....so that you can tune it. I run 80-20-20.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts