Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been riding tracks alot and was wondering how you guys are setting up caster and camber and toe in? and what is the easiest way to do it. Also I have elka stage 3 shocks and is there a way to lower the ride height so i can get some more stability taking the turns?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
So I have been riding tracks alot and was wondering how you guys are setting up caster and camber and toe in? and what is the easiest way to do it. Also I have elka stage 3 shocks and is there a way to lower the ride height so i can get some more stability taking the turns?
You can do it by turning the preload (spring) but you lose ground clearance. if you want stability make your bike wider +2 a arms and axle that way when you stuff it into a turn you wont bicycle on to your lid, wider is always better on the track

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i should have been more clear i have +2 arms and a g-force axel but it seems like it rolls into corners and want to go on two wheels.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
i should have been more clear i have +2 arms and a g-force axel but it seems like it rolls into corners and want to go on two wheels.
Ok gotcha, well if your not already doing it hang your ass off the seat when you turn that will help and if you want to lower it use the preload spring. P.s. unscrew the top flat nut on top of the spring and then adjust with the lower one as needed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts