Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does this message mean "The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. "

I cant even load any of the exact pics I have already loaded on here once.....so I know the problem isnt on my end!

Thanks for the help!
"135boom"

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
.........I also obviously have no idea where to go to get ahold of one of you!!! haha

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I did....thats just a couple of the many pics I have not been able to post. We actually were riding last night, me with my piaa's and her with the stockers......I just shook my head and laughed. there is a "night and day difference". for both of them being only 35 watts, there sure is a difference is light. "thats all I go to say about that...."(forrest gump)

I also have some pics of my new EHS Racing lid, that I did a writeup on....cant post those either.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
you need to wait till someone deletes some files from the upload folder, this happens every few months

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
That means the server is full of old pics!

The server gets full with old pics, and they must be deleted to free up some space.

Try starting a photobucket.com or shutterfly.com account.

Besides, it's much easier to use by posting a link to your image. Give it a try!

:thumbsup:

~Brian

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool....I was curious.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Flynbyu said:
That means the server is full of old pics!

The server gets full with old pics, and they must be deleted to free up some space.

Try starting a photobucket.com or shutterfly.com account.

Besides, it's much easier to use by posting a link to your image. Give it a try!

:thumbsup:

~Brian
Thanks for the info! I've been having the same issue.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
135boom said:
What does this message mean "The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. "

I cant even load any of the exact pics I have already loaded on here once.....so I know the problem isnt on my end!

Thanks for the help!
"135boom"
It just needs to be cleared, when people don't hotlink or use a hosting service, it causes the folder to fill up.

Welcome back!

~Brian

·
Registered
901 Posts
just use photobucket and link them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts