Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone,

I just purchased an alba full system for my 06 Raptor 700. Is the DynoJet PC5 with Auto Tune available for my quad I cannot find them on ebay. I am looking for simple power. The autotune sounds easy and that sounds good to me. I can still run a map on it if I wanted to dyno it correct? Autotune is just an option?
I would most likely just run auto tune I am just trying to decide what will be best for me. Does the auto tune do fuel and ignition also. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any Help guys? I need a fuel controller and don't know which I should choose. I am looking for fuel and ignition. Autotune would be nice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been doing research and correct me if I am wrong but the Autotune will not be an option for my 2006.

Okay so I know both of these products are new but I am now trying to decide between the MSD Blaster FI or the PC5. any help would be great.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leaning towards the MSD Blaster FI right now. Any reasons why I should stay away from this product? It looks like it is a simple and easy install plus it controls ignition and fuel.

·
Registered
728 Posts
MSD would be a good controller because of the added ignition. I already have a PC3 and works great. The MSD wasn't out when I modded mine, but I would have bought a MSD if they were available then.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Autotune is just an add on feature to the Power Commander V...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts