Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I were out riddng the other day and Long story short he ended up ramming in to the front left rim of my quad with the front end of his and bent the rim. Now I just replaced the rim and put it back on and it is sitting a hair off when you look at it from the front. But when you ridding it it looks like it is spinning straight. Does anyone have any advice for me to fix this a adjustment or a bent part? Everything looks to be ok But I would not know my raptor is only a month old......

·
Registered
289 Posts
If you adjust the tie rods it should fix your problem but im not sure what it looks like.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Just throwing out a wild guess...Don't know if its even possible on the raptors...happened to me on my old quad. Did you tighten the lug nuts evenly...going from 1 to the next, not fully tightening them. Until they are all tight then torque them. If not, the rim can get stuck on the threads and make it point a little off. Im just saying this because it happens on Skidders and their trailers all the time if you don't do it right. Other then that...adjust the tie rods, or maybe you bent a tie rod.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yami700thumper said:
If you adjust the tie rods it should fix your problem but im not sure what it looks like.
ILoveRaptors said:
Just throwing out a wild guess...Don't know if its even possible on the raptors...happened to me on my old quad. Did you tighten the lug nuts evenly...going from 1 to the next, not fully tightening them. Until they are all tight then torque them. If not, the rim can get stuck on the threads and make it point a little off. Im just saying this because it happens on Skidders and their trailers all the time if you don't do it right. Other then that...adjust the tie rods, or maybe you bent a tie rod.

Yeah I will give both of those a shot thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts