Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you recommend doing next after the 3 mods. Im getting a 700 with the 3 mods and I have a little bit more doe to play aroud with to get probably one more thing added. What should I do? Im thinkin cams. Thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definitely going to add the 15t. Thats cheap. I have about an extra $200-$250 to play wid. Porting the intake and exhaust??? Is that a good thing to do? And will I loose low end for doing that?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tires a good idea I think. I know I can do a quick search but since I got this open already .. what size would ya recommend? Seems like I have read 22"

Also no one is recommending the cams or pistons .. interal mods. Is that the last thing I should do?

And Im starting to think I might just keep the factory 14t because I dont want to loose high end if I go to 15t.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Dont go into the engine until youve done all that you want to do externally, this includes suspension as well. The main reasons I went into the engine is because the while the engine was out during my frame swap and I do all my own work I figured what the hay lol :grin_nod:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
VelociRaptor said:
Dont go into the engine until youve done all that you want to do externally, this includes suspension as well. The main reasons I went into the engine is because the while the engine was out during my frame swap and I do all my own work I figured what the hay lol :grin_nod:
Good deal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.