Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i broke my upper left side a arm, i was wondering if anyone knew of someone or somewhere that i can get a cheap new aftermarket(stock)? ive been looking on ebay and kijiji but it seems everyone only has the right side or the left lower. im in ontario, canada but i am willing to get it shipped.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
It is hard to find upper 660 a arms because the ball joints go bad in them and you can not replace them. Either aftermarket arms, new OEM one or make a WTB add on here and see if you can get one. I have sold 3 set of stock arms and have got $120 for one set and $100 for the other and they both sold super fast at that price. The other set I traded for parts.

·
Master of the Electron
15,550 Posts
Often when someone puts extended arms on their Rappy they sell their stockers on Ebay... have patience, you'll find some.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought you can buy replacement ball joints? or is it only for the bottom? the reason why i ask this is if i find one use and get it back and the ball joint is screwed what can i do then?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
whats your budget?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont really have a budget but i just bought all new bearings and everything and put it on the ride side. So i just need a left upper and i can finish and get riding again. i just have the stock ones on now, was just hoping to find one used but no luck. so im looking for a aftermarket one but all i need is the upper.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
might as well go wider while your at it :D

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I just upgraded from the stock A-arms to an ACE Fabrication +2+1 setup, and I rode it yesterday for the first time, and wow, what a difference. Rides like a dream.

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
I just upgraded from the stock A-arms to an ACE Fabrication +2+1 setup, and I rode it yesterday for the first time, and wow, what a difference. Rides like a dream.
Got any pics?

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
Here you go, just got installing the widening kit you sold to me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I do in fact, lol. The first pic is with the stock wheels on it, measurements were a little over 46.5", and the second picture is with aftermarket wheels on, measurements are 50". I'm very happy with them.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Here you go, just got installing the widening kit you sold to me.
Looks great man! Get you some YFZ front shocks, you will like that ride a lot!

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
It's on my list lol....

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
I do in fact, lol. The first pic is with the stock wheels on it, measurements were a little over 46.5", and the second picture is with aftermarket wheels on, measurements are 50". I'm very happy with them.

Looks good bro....

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Thanks bud. Putting narrower wheels on it changed the whole look too. I was actually on the verge of selling those tires because I didn't like how fat they looked, but I love how they look now.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I believe you're right dyce. Or at least used to. Not sure on the price, but if it's that high, for what you would pay, it might be worth it to just buy a full set of aftermarket...

You beat me to it. Guess they still do, lol. For another $140, you can get a full set of A-arms from ACE, and I don't think the set from Alba was much more.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts