Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running an aftermarket oil tank with their build. I have a 778 kit I am going to install and I was thinking of going to a Joker's vault racing aluminum oil tank for the extra capacity. I know they used to make one that worked with the stock dipstick that was easier to check with duals that held an extra half a quart of oil. Is it worth it? Does anyone know how to get in touch with them.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
They are out of business.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have a CFM and it uses the stock dipstick and can be installed with any nerf bars or any exhaust.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UM or CFM? Do both work with duals and are they easy to check with duals? Which one holds more oil? Which one is built better and better designed?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought the cfm because they claim to be pressure tested, are cheaper, and appear to have a better warranty. It also appears to hold more oil.

Thanks for the help.

·
Ridin High.....
961 Posts
I bought the cfm because they claim to be pressure tested, are cheaper, and appear to have a better warranty. It also appears to hold more oil.

Thanks for the help.
good choice....when u change ur oil.....1qt in the crank, 1qt in the tank then start ur rappy, turn off, wait 5 min. then add oil as needed to the tank. its easy to overfill these. little less than 3qts is what u should be holdin.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've been running the CFM for years now and its good, uses the stock dip stick, I run duals and nerfs and have no access issues for the dip stick. The hard part is finding one for a reasonable price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts