Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a GYTR Radiator Guard for my 700 and would love to see a pic of it on a 700.....and anyone with Aftermarket radiator Guards wants to post a pic go ahead, just wanna see the different styles...thanks!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ive seen some cool ones on ebay, flamed one looks good.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I love the HEP one Boom. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts

Theres mine

·
Registered
128 Posts
Boom where did you buy that guard, thats the best style I've seen. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Does anybody know if these radiator guards will work with a PWR radiator or any oversize radiator ??

I looking at the Pro Armor guard myself..

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question. But with some of these aftermarket radiator guards, wouldn't they block alot of the cold air gettting to the radiator. If so, isn't that a bad thing?

PeAcE, love and chicken grease

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the flame grill and a pwr radiator. The pwr is the same size as the stock radiator so there are no problems with anything not fitting.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Moneypitrap said:
I have the flame grill and a pwr radiator. The pwr is the same size as the stock radiator so there are no problems with anything not fitting.
I was under the impression the PWR was oversize..As long as it works is what counts.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
RipnRaptor said:
Boom where did you buy that guard, thats the best style I've seen. :thumbsup:
You can get it in several colors too! Pretty neat looking!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
My HEP!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
So far I like GYT-R and HEP the best.. 8) Although the flames are cool also.. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.