Raptor Forum banner

Aftermarket stators?

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  feedmelies 
#1 ·
Well i figured out my new lights are too much for my stator. Any companys make an aftermarket one? And does anyone know the output of the stock one? Tried runnin 4 50w halogens and my battery was dead after a hour or 2 ride

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Ha you dont know how many times i heard that at camp this weekend. But im a cheap ass thats alot of money for hid's especially when my bar mounted 50w halogens were brighter then a buddies m-11 hid's

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Man i wished i could just re-wind it but i have no idea on how to do that or if its even possible on a 700. Ricky stator is not going to make them for the 700. I want to keep my bar mounted 50w and drop down to 35w bulbs on the frame but i still need a lil more juice out of the stator. Maybe ill re-wire it so the frame ones only turn on when the high beams are on i just dont want to be stuck with a dead battery someone figure out a new stator for these things

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.