Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know of where i can get an aftermarket thumb throttle with the housing? and mybe even the cable ,i snapped mine off and whenever i turn the bars it gasses, really fukkin pissin me off, i think i saw one on ebay, was it a terry cable? i cant remember LETABRUDDAKNOW!!!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
anybody know of where i can get an aftermarket thumb throttle with the housing? and mybe even the cable ,i snapped mine off and whenever i turn the bars it gasses, really fukkin pissin me off, i think i saw one on ebay, was it a terry cable? i cant remember LETABRUDDAKNOW!!!
Yeah, it's Terry cable! :thumbsup: I've looked into them before. I called them and asked if it would pull 3 carbs at 44mm. They said it might work. :eek: It wasn't worth the money for me to buy if it didn't work. :(

·
Registered
299 Posts
I just put on a twist throttle and have a 6 mo. old thumb throttle I might want to sell. I just need a couple of rides on the twister first to see if I like it. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Its probably been said on here before but a twist off road is like writing a suicide note :eek: there ok if you stick to dragging or on road use :thumbsup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Motion Pro has good twist throttles at a good price. It depends on the rider. I'm 46 yrs old and ride a 700 raptor in the mountians of NC,TN and KY. My friends are scared of a twist throttle and think they will get out of control in the rough stuff. B/S I smoke there butt, and they complain that there thumb hurts. It's all about what you like for your riding style.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts