Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm need tomorrow to get here so I can laod up and go hit the sand. Its all I've been thinking about, got the toyhauler pulled out, quads in and almost all loaded up just incase I had to work late.

Hury up, hurry up...................... :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
U-SUK! :grin_nod: Actually I'm just jealous!! Have fun, be safe!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Load up!

We'll be camping in the trees by the vendors area (Glamis). I just got my daughter a 400ex and it'll be her first real trip there. And my brother..... it's been 5 kids ago for him! Talk about a reunion long over due! He just picked up a Rappy 660 this last week. Gonna be a great time!

D.J.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Anyone want to drive to massachusetts and pick me up? I hate the cold. :help:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Im feelin the same thing, im heading to North Carolina for the GNCC this weekend, im pullin out on Friday.....It cant come 2 fast right now!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wicked269 said:
Load up!

We'll be camping in the trees by the vendors area (Glamis). I just got my daughter a 400ex and it'll be her first real trip there. And my brother..... it's been 5 kids ago for him! Talk about a reunion long over due! He just picked up a Rappy 660 this last week. Gonna be a great time!

D.J.
Well be down by the canal at Gordons tomorrow afternoon. Me and a buddy are each heading out early with our trailers in tow, wife and kid won't be there thill Friday :grin_nod:. I'm really looking forward to a nice early morning ride :thumbsup:, hopefully its breezy enough to cover any tracks Thursady night. I love riding on fresh sand :metal: :wootwoot: :woot:.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Swing thru upstate NY and pick me up also if you would...... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'll be by wash 10 thursday through sunday... I can't wait!!! Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Since I live in Fallon one day I will actually make my way to Sand mountain , but the locals here dont really go there because of the amount of rich a$$holes that go there. They think they own everything.

·
Registered
824 Posts
yes, when u pick up mike, pick up this mike too, im about an hour away from him :lol:

i wanna go ridding for the day so bad, but gotta wait till this snow goes away :mad:

i picked up the dirt wheels this month and saw the shots at glamis, i wanna go there so bad now :'(

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
SIC said:
yes, when u pick up mike, pick up this mike too, im about an hour away from him :lol:

i wanna go ridding for the day so bad, but gotta wait till this snow goes away :mad:

i picked up the dirt wheels this month and saw the shots at glamis, i wanna go there so bad now :'(
Its suppose to be warming up here, so hopefully this snow won't be around much longer...I'm leaving out tomorrow in the big rig which just figures......No riding for me.. :mad:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just looked at the weather report, supposed to rain thurdays night :(, maybe some on Friday, which means for packed sand and traction ;), and probably a lack of people :grin_nod:, either way all my buddies will be sucking some sand (they all have z400's) :'(

·
Registered
54 Posts
Rain or shine, there's no place I'd rather be!!

DJG21, I'll be looking for ya! I'll have a blue 660 and a yellow 400 ex with me. Stop by and say hi!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wicked269 said:
Rain or shine, there's no place I'd rather be!!

DJG21, I'll be looking for ya! I'll have a blue 660 and a yellow 400 ex with me. Stop by and say hi!
I have a white 700 (cuz thats easy to find there :crazy: ) I'l be with a yellow 700, a blue 660, and three ltrs. I'll keep my eyes pealed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.