Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm getting a 07 raptor 700R this weekend and was wondering a few things, one of them is how to get the Speed Limiter off, i've rode a 450R and would like to dust his @$$, also about adjusting the valves, i have no clue how to do it is there any way some one can explain in a little more detail or just tell me to go to the dealership. I'm not new with small engines but then again i'm not an expert. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gratz i'm getting my 07 SE tuesday :metal: :woot: :wootwoot:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. :thumbsup:
NOOB tips:
Look at the topic Archived threads.
Read the thread that say "Raptor 700 FAQs (Always Check Here First)" and the top of this topic.
Use the search.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yamaha_Man20032365 said:
Hey guys i'm getting a 07 raptor 700R this weekend and was wondering a few things, one of them is how to get the Speed Limiter off, i've rode a 450R and would like to dust his @$$, also about adjusting the valves, i have no clue how to do it is there any way some one can explain in a little more detail or just tell me to go to the dealership. I'm not new with small engines but then again i'm not an expert. Thanks for the help.
Both of the things you're wondering about have VERY long threads explaining how to do them. Either run a quick search or just check out the FAQ list that Dracus put together. You'll find answers to both those questions and just about anything else you can think of! :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts