Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

just bought a brand new akrapovic evo titanium exhaust. now here's the prob. I need a map for my powercommander usb...no lid on and a k+n airfilter. the guys at dynojet said they are getting an akropovic but it will take a few weeks to get it tested.. you guys have any idea which map from their site would come the closest?

regards

robbie

D

·
0 Posts
post some pics of that exhaust please! I'm thinking about getting it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok will do!

this is one piece of metal!! the best welding i have ever seen fits perfectly and groooowls :)

come on guys! any ideas which map to use?

regards

robbie

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hey Robbie I suggest you download a couple of maps, namely the HMF Full, Yosh Full, and maybe even a TB Full and give them all a test drive, see what works for you. You might even PM Raptor Randy and get his custom map and see how it runs for you. Since they are so easy to load, you can test multiple maps pretty quick. Just my $.02.

Craig,

·
Registered
226 Posts
Contact "CaliRaptor07"..he too has the akrapovic system on his quad. He is the guy that does on the Mod Write-Ups....know's his sh*t, ha....send him a PM, im sure he has a map for that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys,

its me again!

i was driving through the dark the other day and when i decelerate i kinda backfire... which is kinda cool BUT i get like blue flames coming out of the exhaust :) i dont mean like big wicked things but a kind of combustion... its illegal over here in europe to use this full exhaust because its not street legal so i dont want the cops stopping me cos i lightup when i shift gear :)

do some of you guys have sparks coming out of your exhausts? whatever make you drive?

ive got the power commander connected with the map from their site and operate with no lid on and a k+n filter... am i maybe too rich or lean

best wishes

robbie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts