Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gettin summer time.....gonna have to have a ride every now and then. Any Idea of get togethers? Some good ridin locations? Im in west Alabama.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know we are backwoods kinda people but we do have the net. I know theres plenty of Raptors around these neck of the woods.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live south of Huntsville Alabama if anyone knows anywhere to ride. I ride mainly with 450r's and banshee's but would love some other raptors.

T

·
0 Posts
Whats going on guys......Just bought a raptor 700 this past saturday. Enjoying the hell out of it. Me and a few friend are planning on going to Stouts Mountain Sunday to ride. Have never been there but seems like everyone is saying it is a pretty nice place to ride. It is near Hanceville off hwy 91.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, just got back from vacation. My 700 will be outta the shop tuesday or so, wanna get up and ride somewere this weekend? Im in Tuscaloosa county.

T

·
0 Posts
Me and a some friends who normally ride every weekend together will prob go somewhere Sunday, you are more than welcome to join us. This weekend was me rator 700r, yfz450 Bill Ballance Ed., polaris predator, raptor 660, trx450, and a kfx400. Always looking for more to join up and give em hell.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...or Crisscross? This is the track were my next MX race is gonna be, never been there and would like to practice :grin_nod:

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
30 Posts
my best friend owns a badass mx track in Atmore. I thnk he still opens up on weekdays for practice and there are races every weekend. you can probably find more in your area at www.gulfmx.com

·
RED ROCKET!!!
2,360 Posts
Come to TN and we will go riding BO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey... I'm in Mobile and my ridn' buddys and pussing out on me. I'm looking for some one to ride with down here. Let me know.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Im up for a nice group ride.

·
Registered
369 Posts
rap7hundred said:
we need to plan a durhamtown ride. lol
You've been to Durhamtown, right? How's the entrance to that place? Paved? Flat? I ask because I've been considering bringing the RV but it's a Class A so it sits pretty low and bottoms out pretty easily. It isn't exactly designed for off-road use. :crazy:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
lol.. dude ask velociraptor or bamaquad how many rvs were there this past ride we went to.. freaking tons of them. No problem with getting it in there. I drive a tractor trailer and i could get a 53 footer in there easy where they had the rv site at.. check out www.durhamtown.com and see what all they say about it. There is a forum on there that you can post in. Mike is the owner.. he is a pretty cool dude.

Ohh and im gonna be having my bachelor party there. Im not big on the club and strip club type thing so how much more fun could there be than riding at durhamtown on a saturday and sunday. Im gonna be getting up with mike with more details. We will have a cabin over there for that weekend also. Not sure what date it will be but ill be sure to post up on here and some of you guys should try to make it. Its a blast over there for sure.

·
Registered
369 Posts
What's the rules regarding alcohol? I don't drink while riding but I do enjoy a good cold beer or two afterwards.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts