Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am viewing cool alarm systems on ebay now for 20bucks for a thor with remote start which i wont use but would exsperiance with one day. Im prepaired to buy and install for added security. Anyone got one would be good idea and good bang for buck if you ask me. I would like to have one for events where i get off to go eat our shower and I would fell better haveing one along with my 3 old thick chains with 3 cheap big padlocks run thru frame aarms and front bumber and tire I Have had my quad stolen and if i had a alarm I would have knew cause It was stolen under my nose 7ft away while i was awake on coch watching news on tv for 15min go back outside and no raptor luckly i got it back 2yrs later. Im so insecure I cant unlock it and take a piss and get a drink without freaking out.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just bought a system for 35 plus shiping heres a pic of it.
includes Adjustable Sensor Sensitivity , Remote Engine Start, Anti-Hijacking, LED arm/disarm indicator, Headlight Flash for Arm/Disarm and siren alert, Warning and Threaten by sound 120db siren, Two Remote Controls, Remote Arm/Disarm Feature., Waterproof Brain Unit, More than one million code combinations. The remote fobs are coded to the computer for this system so no other remotes can deactivate the unit once you arm it.

I got my quad tore down already all fenders and brackets hope wireing is easy and this thang works good Will post when ever i get it. Going to be nice to have this thang :) I got 3 good size old steel chains with 2 doller store pad locks and one masterlock pad lock nothing special simple padlocks not huge ones. The price of a good chain
2$ ft or a super strong 4.25foot and 15-20 for huge lock insted of ditching money out on a 4th chain and lock im going with the alarm. Them giant :mad: huge ass bolt cutters scare me :eek: Im also drilling a hole thru the metal on the seat to be able to slip a lock thru when seat is on the keep the seat locked down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts