Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Man its getting too cold. I would ride with yah but my fiance just had our baby. Where do you ride at around big lake? I ride Jim's creek and knik river as well as kincaid. Any good spots, I have been trying to find a fire or logging road to ride

TBA

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zerolake, out past houston would be a good logging road. I mainly ride the trails out here. some back roads.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Is there good riding down there?...

I need to ride more.. but its starting to snow and its getting chilly now..

(FBX)

·
Registered
218 Posts
For Alaskans you guys are sounding a little afraid of the cold, what's up with that? I rode Jim Creek all last winter, got more miles on my Grizzly than my sled. Jim Creek gets wind blown enough during the winter that you can always find some dirt to ride on, the rivers also freeze enough to make it out to the glacier. These pics are from mid February.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Man, I wish I lived out your way. I could ride everyday!! Nothing beats riding from your house to where ever you want. I would love to ride from Big Lake to Wasilla with ya. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah, close to the MX track. Nerf bars are my next mod, followed by tires.

·
Registered
111 Posts
all us alaska guys need to set up a ride

·
Registered
126 Posts
If anyone is interested I will be ridin Jims creek this upcoming weekend if anyone is interested....is anyone has any other spots to ride i would be mre than happy to ride some where new.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts