Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 700 is stock beyond bumpers skids painted black a arms and hubs tires shock covers and a steering stabilizer and other small stuff however with dmc duals pc3 intake 15t would i stand a chance i dont want to open it up unless i do the 734 and i mostly trail ride not wanting to add an extended swingarm he is not getting any porting done just a 400 stroker kit reeds and a cool head with a complete clutch kit i know banshees are fast its got pro circuit pipes now and i can smoke him by 4 or 5 bike lengths which i thought was odd as he does know how to ride its the same pavement or dirt thanks

·
Registered
679 Posts
yea dude. the banshee will get some serious traction on pavement. but on dirt te tires will spin alot at teh start. good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
dont race on pavement or grass for that matter. Race him in dirt/gravel/hardpack. Doesnt matter how much hp one has, if it cant get to the ground.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
with your current mods I am suprised he is not walking on pavement with just the pipes and I am assuming intake and jetting. If not, that might be why.

In the dirt its not suprise to me that your walking him. 700's put most of the power to the ground. Banshee's spin most of there power away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts