Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the magic 3 from Alba for my '06 700 (pipe -intake - controller), the instructions said they found the best setting for the controller is 5 for each setting... anybody have any experience with different settings, 5 seems rich to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
I wanted to make sure I was getting the most out of my controller so I had Alba put it on the dyno in the back. Which to begin with they told me that they had run tests and found that what they have it pre-programmed to is the best setup. What do ya know they were right and I have no complaints it runs great.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
My understanding is all bikes run a little different. Plus the location of riding has a factor in how it should be set.(elevation, temp, humidity) So the ALBA setting could be a good place to start.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
MoMo700R said:
Has anyone picked up an Alba Graphics Kit for the yellow SE Raptor?

-kevin
I didnt see yellow on the site, all I see are blue, white, and gray.

·
Registered
76 Posts
They have a yellow kit, it used to be on there site. Don't know what happened to it but I considered getting one

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Xlr8hers said:
They have a yellow kit, it used to be on there site. Don't know what happened to it but I considered getting one
Ya its a nice kit!! They done the same thing with the grab bar for the 700r it was online for about a week then it was gone :3question:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sand84 said:
Ya its a nice kit!! They done the same thing with the grab bar for the 700r it was online for about a week then it was gone :3question:
Same with their carbon fiber hood for the 700.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts