Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fred is renting the Albany track from Ryan to put on an event on the 4th of July weekend. Unfortunatelly, there will not be racing sat (motocross event) but Sunday and Monday will be going. Fred is looking to put classes together and open to suggestions. Index heads up sounds good to me. I will keep the info coming as I receive it.

·
Gene Gene the racing machine
1,846 Posts
Brad. i run about a 6.0,lol, how would the index work for me? :eek:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Brad,I should have cly back this next week from nw sleeve. I'll be a day trip at Coo's on 2nd (you too also?) Gene i'll try to see you at Albany on Sun.
Brad

·
1,846 Posts
Fred is renting the Albany track from Ryan to put on an event on the 4th of July weekend. Unfortunatelly, there will not be racing sat (motocross event) but Sunday and Monday will be going. Fred is looking to put classes together and open to suggestions. Index heads up sounds good to me. I will keep the info coming as I receive it.
Any update of Fred renting the track for the 5th-6th?

·
1,846 Posts
Sandfest will be on at the same time,so i believe Albany will be dead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts