·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright here it is.

Albany Drag Schedule

Test & Tune Days are 12pm till 5pm. $25
All Race days time trials begin 8am.
Results will be posted as soon as possible following races.

May 28th Test & Tune
May 29th Race
May 30th Race
June 11th Race (Double Points)
June 12th Race (Double Points)
July 23rd Race
July 24th Race
Aug 13th Race
Aug 14th Race
Sept 3rd Test & Tune
Sept 4th Race
Sept 5th Race
Sept 24th Race (Double Points)
Sept 25th Race (Double Points)
Oct 8th Race
Oct 9th Race

Come get some

·
8SEVENTY3
1,336 Posts
Can you elaborate on the rules or regualtions of the different classes? are they a 650 and under and 650 and over? and then the sport and pro are seperated by wheelbase and weight? I would like to get to some races but would like to prepare the best I can. Thanks
Also do you have any videos or pictures of the albany track?

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Very good, i'm sure you will cover all the bases.
Will you be shooting for the 3.8?
When do you think it will be ready? :D
Hard to say what it will run with me on it...should run 3.8's all day long with Geoff ride'n...probably won't be done until the end of this year:(

·
Lifetime Premium
1,776 Posts
Hard to say what it will run with me on it...should run 3.8's all day long with Geoff ride'n...probably won't be done until the end of this year:(
Your building a bike for Geoff to ride?? that's awfully nice of you............ :wow:

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Your building a bike for Geoff to ride?? that's awfully nice of you............ :wow:
Hey stranger, how you been? Gotta see what 75 less lbs will do for it...but I'll be riding it plenty:) I've got over 70% of the complete bike paid for now...if my overtime holds up, it could be done by sep/oct:cool:

·
Lifetime Premium
1,776 Posts
Hey stranger, how you been? Gotta see what 75 less lbs will do for it...but I'll be riding it plenty:) I've got over 70% of the complete bike paid for now...if my overtime holds up, it could be done by sep/oct:cool:
I've been OK I guess...........

Can't wait to see the finished machine.......

I'm gonna try and hit Albany at least once this year :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.