Raptor Forum banner

red or black ... or mix it up ??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
If you're just talking frame and components, it would depend on what your plastics are going to end up being. Black will wear well and look great, but red will really stand out. Given the right plastics and graphics combo, a mix and match could work very well.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
same on the body ... got a red set ... and a black set ...

fighting the mix since it came STOCK in red and black ... and I owned a triz back in the day ... hhhmmm.... quad-z .. anyone do that yet ??

Attachments

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
same on the body ... got a red set ... and a black set ...

fighting the mix since it came STOCK in red and black ... and I owned a triz back in the day ... hhhmmm.... quad-z .. anyone do that yet ??
I think that would look cool.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
I am thinking of going with a Bright Red frame with red A arms and swing arm that fade to black at the end, Black front fenders and white back fenders. But not doing a thing till it starts to get to hot out to ride. Figure July.

·
Registered
521 Posts
black frame, red subframe, red a arms. black plastics, red & white graphics

edit: please dont say the black plastics are those ugly full bore ones

·
Registered
113 Posts
with all them parts i would build two

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
building 2 is the overall plan ... just deciding what combination of colors to put together ... so if I build one with red frame and black body .. the other will be the opposite ... black frame red body ...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
interesting ... kind of like the housers with the chrome uppers ?? good idea but the arms are +2 and a +3+1 set and they are already coated .. so I ca't mix without paying to re-coat them ...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Red frame with black a-arms. I think white plastics would look killer with both or one of the combinations...I think something resembling the 08 700 GYTR edition with white fronts and red rears would look killer. But my ideas are irrelevant to what you are capable of with what you got though. lol

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I gotta admit .. I love the white .. but I live in GA , where the "dirt" is that ORANGE clay .. or as my good friend calls it .. Georgia dog sheeeet clay ! and white VERY QUICKLY becomes ORANGE ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts