Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well The Tax return is all gone now and most of the upgrades are done. I'm still waiting for my Fasst bars (APO mail is so slow) and my elkas are getting rebuilt for the start of the new season. And I'm still waiting on AC do get me my replacement nerfs. Mine missed the acid wash so the powdercoating is flaking off. :mad:

·
Registered
144 Posts
NICE!!! I have the same exhaust, but not with the heat shield. does your header pipe have the fittings on it for the heat shield to bolt onto?

·
Registered
105 Posts
How do you like the iRazr? A guy at work is getting ready to take his off to switch over to 18's and has offered them to me. Pending price and how owners like them, I might pick them up. He has them on a Honda 450R so they cant be hurt too bad :p.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The stock piggys are just loners from a buddy, Yea the spray on liner is flaking off, I put it on for a bike show a few months back and was in a hury so I didn't prep them well. So far I love the razrs they hook up so well and there holding up ok. I'm ridding them on rocky and really hard pack dirt tracks where all the coners are long drifters and they bite well when I want to and they let me slide for days when I want too.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Real nice job man.... Did your RPM axle weigh less than the stock axle ?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It felt like it did, but I didn't weigh it. I was more interest in the width and strength plus RPM gave it to me for 279 shipped. Its a dominator 1 axle. They didn't have the dominator 2's for the 700 yet. I am verry happy with it. It made a huge difference in handling. It is so much more stable in the turns. I can throw it so much harder into a turn with out it tiping on me. It has a life time warenty on bending or breaking as long as you don't apply heat to it or try to bend it back. They costomer service was great they mailed it out USMAIL to my APO the same day I ordered it. Which was great cause about 60% of the companies out there won't ship to military APO's. I guess filling out a customs for and asking the Mailman to pick it up is to hard for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.