Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.... as most of you all know about a month ago i was asking for suggestions on what i should do with my bike cosmetically.... I think i did very well.... I finally got everything in and on the bike.... Other than the cosmetic stuff i added the LTE duals (which are amazing)... I have two more things to add to the bike and then i am done - Rocket Factory 734 kit (coming in January).... AND Elka shocks (coming next week)....
So let me know what you all think about my bike so far..... StuntPunkJames and i have the same color scheme going.... He painted his nose piece red to match the a-arms and graphics.... I have not 100% decided yet but i DO NOT think i am going to paint the nose piece.

Plattner

I know that there is already a thread for before and after pics.... so sorry for starting this.... many of you gave me suggestions tho so i wanted it to have its own thread...

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Looks great buddy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
How much did it cost you to powdercoat your wheels? looks good, maybe one day I'll have the money to get that done. :thumbsup:

..I like the colour scheme; some red powermadd handguard would look great on your bike

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Looks Sweet!!! :metal:

·
Registered
202 Posts
underneath all that skid, paint, and stickers, i think i see some real green in her lol... j/p man

awesome lookin rappy if i do say so myself. i gotta ? tho, how much do the grey fenders run cause i really like em

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the responses guys... Glad everyone likes it...

RaptorRandy - Hell YEA the LTE's are kick ass!!! Thanks again for the custom map.

Deja_Entendu700 - The wheels are off of a 2007 raptor 700. I got them from the rocket factory. A guy had the RF completely re-do his bike the day he bought it. So the wheels were brand new. I paid $150 for all 4... i thought it was a good deal... and since i still have my factory wheels i can have a spares. But i was planning on having my wheels pwdr coated before i found rocket factories wheels, and it was going to cost about $25 per wheel to have them pwdr coated.

StuntPunk James -I thought about pwdr coating the heal gaurds... but i am afraid that then it might be TOO MUCH red.... or black if i go black.... But i dont know. trust me tho i have thought about it.

Thanks again everyone

Plattner

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Looks awesome.. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts