Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of Shift Combat boots. They took a while to break in, but I don't mind them now. The problem is, one of them leaks. The first puddle I go through, my left foot gets soaked. Not to mention, two of the buckles broke on the right boot within the first week I had them.

I'm gonna scrap them and get a new pair. I'm looking at the Vector's, based on the recommendation of a few guys on the forum. How are they when it comes to water? That's the main reason I'm getting new boots, so I want to make sure I get a pair that is good at keeping the water out.

thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
krinkle said:
I have a pair of Shift Combat boots. They took a while to break in, but I don't mind them now. The problem is, one of them leaks. The first puddle I go through, my left foot gets soaked. Not to mention, two of the buckles broke on the right boot within the first week I had them.

I'm gonna scrap them and get a new pair. I'm looking at the Vector's, based on the recommendation of a few guys on the forum. How are they when it comes to water? That's the main reason I'm getting new boots, so I want to make sure I get a pair that is good at keeping the water out.

thanks
x2 want to know also.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just bought a pair last week. I went out for a bit and I got soaked... but my feet stayed dry! I love the boots, they are very comfortable and MUCH higher quality than my Shift Combat Boots. I recommend them to anybody who wants a good boot.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yup I have them too and love them, very comfortable and keep my feet dry. No breaking in period either!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts