Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the new alpinestars tech 2. There the half boots. I saw them for sale on magic racing website. Alpinestars didnt have them on their site. They look nice thinking about getting them.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Not familiar with Tech 2's, I've got two pairs of street boots and Tech 5's for offroad...Won't wear anything else.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Most of the people I see wearing the 2's are the pit bike guys and stunters, they have foot protection and can still bend there knee's. I've been riding on an older set of 6's and they where great. I was going to replace them but got a way better deal on a pair of Berrik's at bob's cycle supply. The retail on the 6's where $260.00 or so and the berrik's where like $350 but they where on sale for $179.00 I couldn't pass it up and have not been dissapointed with them yet.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a pair of tech 2's. Very nice, and super comfortable :thumbsup:.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Dreamer said:
I have a pair of tech 2's. Very nice, and super comfortable :thumbsup:.
Just bought a pair this weekend, wearing them now to break them in. I'm pretty happy with them right now but they do seem a little narrow for my wide foot. I wear an 11 shoe but had to return the size 11 Tech 2's for 10's today. Buckles could use a bit more adjustment as well.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i was loking at getting a pair after i sold my boots that i have now. they look supper sick. the white and black ones.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I went with the black and they're great looking. White was my second choice, I didn't really like the look of the tan. I plan on wearing jeans most of the time and they're not too bulky to have the pantlegs go over them. Pretty comfortable, still wearing them and they've loosened up just a touch which is nice. Heels are a little sore, maybe I'll look into a gel heel insert.

I was going to go with the Thor 50/50 but I'm plenty happy with what I've got now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts