Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who's got dyno sheets of who's pipe works the best for all around riding on the 700, bottom end, mid-range, top-end i read all the exhaust threads and none have results from the dyno's nor the seat of the pants,if i had brand "a" pipe and filter and controler on my 700 and my buddy had brand "b" and no matter what i did he beat me, even switch riders and his bike still beat mine then thats what should be written. atv rider did answer some questions but what about lte's/barkers/trinity???????????????? theres gotta be 30 different pipes out there but which one is the best money can by??????????????? kinda like buyin a holley and a dominator same thing but one does better high end performance.......................... :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
All I can tell you is I have never been beat by another 700R with a single exhaust in a hill shoot or a flat drag and I run LTE's with a dyno tuned map. I'm old and I weight 200 lbs so it ain't like I have a weight advantage or anything ;)

50.44 RWHP and 48.33 ft lbs of TQ and I have beat bikes with better dyno sheets so to me the sheet don't mean sheet :grin_nod:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Re: alright already, dyno tells the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All single pipes (HMF, Trinity, Sparks, Etc.) are about equal in performance, some are louder than others. The LTE dual exhaust is said to have the best performance. I have a HMF sport full system on both my bikes, but my 07 is about 2 bike lengths faster than my 06 due to lighter paddles and wheels ( I assume). I also have a couple buddies with equal mods as I, but one has a Sparks the other a Trinity exhaust. They are also fast and whom ever gets out of the hole quicker and shift best is the winner. We've all riden and raced on each others bikes, which is why I say all single pipes are around the same in performance. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts