Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the market to put an oversize aluminum oil tank on my 700,
I see see both CFM and UM can be bought or $90 plus,
Anyone think ones better that the other or have an opinion?
Thx

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CFM is deffinetly the better tank! Better warranty, holds more oil, nicer quality.
I think your right, I did a little research and the CFM seems to have better reveiws (not that UM had bad) just the CFM holds more oil, guarentee's to fit all exhaust systems and I went ahead and made an offer on ebay for $91 dollars shipped and they excepted the offer. Thought that was the best deal out there (that I could find) I'll update here when I receive it on finish, fit and oil capacity.
Thanks for the input!

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
I think your right, I did a little research and the CFM seems to have better reveiws (not that UM had bad) just the CFM holds more oil, guarentee's to fit all exhaust systems and I went ahead and made an offer on ebay for $91 dollars shipped and they excepted the offer. Thought that was the best deal out there (that I could find) I'll update here when I receive it on finish, fit and oil capacity.
Thanks for the input!
I've been running one for about 2 years works great no problems.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
CFM all the way man. I've had mines for about 2 months now, and my temps have been alot better.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just painted it black. with the turbo and plumbing you cant really see it anyway. The stock oil jug is aluminum and you could strip the paint off and polish it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts