Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get Amsoil for a good price?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dizheafta said:
sup man, keep me in on this, almost oil change time :thumbsup:
Will do!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just went ahead and bought through Amsoils Preferred customer program! I went with the AFF 0w-40w! $96.25 shipped for a case. I hope I like it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
So far I haven't been dissappointed I use it in my raptor, my GSXR, my two trucks and my car. If you are going to buy a lot then the preferred customer thing is the way to go. 20$ for a year. Discounted prices on everything. Their site is easy to figure what types of oil is best for your application as well.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
So far I haven't been dissappointed I use it in my raptor, my GSXR, my two trucks and my car. If you are going to buy a lot then the preferred customer thing is the way to go. 20$ for a year. Discounted prices on everything. Their site is easy to figure what types of oil is best for your application as well.
True! They also have a $10 for six month Deal!!! :thumbsup: I have done a ton of research and by most accounts and Independent tests the Amsoil comes out on top!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
You won't get hurt with Amsoil... :thumbsup:

Like I said in a couple of other threads been using it since around 1988 in everything from my bikes, quads, pick-up, cars and when I owned my own 18 wheeler in that also.....I used to use the auto formula in my bikes and quads years ago with no problems, so when someone tells you the auto formula is bad for your clutch and what not its bullshit...... :thumbsup: Keep in mind the Amsoil haters are usually trying to sell you their brand of oil..... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
575 Posts
im getting ready to order some 10w-40 amsoil. all the places around here stock 0-30 i think but that is it.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chet said:
im getting ready to order some 10w-40 amsoil. all the places around here stock 0-30 i think but that is it.
I Called Amsoil and they Recommended the AFF 0w-40w over the Four stroke and the MC 10w-40w.

·
Registered
575 Posts
so i would be better off getting the 0w-40 ?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
575 Posts
hmm.. this is what everyone around here stocks, shouldnt be too hard to get some then.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just had my Amsoil 0w-40 delivered! Looking forward to see if it performs any different than stock? This is my first oil change. :thumbsup:

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
i am a dealer as well :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I've used Amsoil for years in my boat, truck, Harley, dirt bikes, and quads. I've never had the slightest bit of problem. I say stick with what works.

I've read in truck forums that guys are going 10,000 miles on an oil change interval and having the oil tested. It is still in great shape.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.