Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went and picked up another 660 tonight. Found it on CL and texted him and just got back. Didn't even plan on buying a Raptor tonight:lol: It is nicer then I though it was gonna be. Said it needed a clutch, well it looks like a clutch basket. I'll be honest I thought its was a locked up motor but I think its a broken Basket. Will tear into it tomorrow more but I could see it was broken through the lever hole on the side cover. It have pro taper bars, Full pro circuit exhaust, nice rear skid and rotor, and a cool grab bar. I thought it was all stock but don't appear to be now. I love the color and the Carbon Fiber look hood8)

Now the question is what to do with it, keep it and part most of the other ones or fix it and flip it fast??? So many choices....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice. Hope you make out well with whatever you do with it. Sounds like you are going to need the money:lol::rolleyes:
Yeah this is one way I'm trying to make more money. Part out or flip quads and make a bit of extra. Also looking at buying a house and turning it back into a duplex and become a slum lord:lol:. Just have a opportunity here and don't know if I should jump on it or not....

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Good Lord man! You have 3 bikes now and not one of them runs, so therefore we still can't go riding, lol.

·
Registered
284 Posts
One Raptor is not enough for sure! I have a 660 and a 700 and I ride them both, I run Monster duals on both and love beating 450s... I think that beating 450s should be a sport!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
i cant believe you got another 660.... :)

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
believe me, if i had extra money lying around like that, would have 3 660s... maybe :lol:

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just gotta get to 1 raptor though but I'm gonna see if I can flip a few 660's. But can't lose much with only 800 into it. I so wanna sell the other ones and keep this one but this will be the fastest to flip I think.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
do you know if your going to buy a rhino?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
do you know if your going to buy a rhino?
I am gonna get one just waiting for a deal, Thats how I roll:lol: I don't buy much of anything at a high price. I usually just wait for a deal. I'm not a "need it now" person. I can just sit back and wait. Not like I have time to ride anything anyway.:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.