1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
This rack is sold by SIKK Inc. After searching reviews all i get is a company that sells things on amzon and ebay. No reviews regarding quality. They sell anything cd's, books and other shit. This looks like a chineese wanna be 6 pack rack with frail workmanship. At 45$ shure you wont get a better deal but will it last? Will it get a hit and break? I would go for something known rather then getting stuck with a cheap rack. Try TQSATV also a site sponsor. They will set you straight.

IMHO - I would not buy that rack - EVER!

Always remember: If its to good to be be true then it usually is CRAP!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinkin the same thing......for another $50 I can have peice of mind.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Go PRM or go home

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
This company makes that rack. They seem legit to me lol.

Let me put some needed bold in your own phrase!

Are legit is better word. But from what i see they specialize in toys. I dont want no toy rack! Site under construction BAH ill pass i thank you LOL.

They could be good and legit but why find out the hard way and buy like my bro Spider says PRM.

Trust me...if Spider cant tweek it, destroy it, bend it or even worst beat the living daylight outta those prm skids, nerfs or rack NOBODY CAN!!!

They are tough... ask around Spider and PRM LOL nobody can tweek a peice a metal like Spider or anything human made LOL.

Crazy sob!!! LMAO

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
My buddy bought a cheap 6 pack rack for his yfz, and it made it 4 miles until we started hitting small jumps, snapped in half. I had a PRM on my wifes 250, and I can tell you that is a quality piece. Go PRM, like everyone else says.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts