Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my jet kit vitos put in 25 pilots and 155 and 160 jet with 1 3/4 turn out and it saids like it has a misfire new plug and all what to do . is it getting to much fuel or what

·
Registered
197 Posts
Try different needle positions...

·
Master of the Electron
15,622 Posts
Since you haven't told us what your mods are and what your original jetting was, we have no way to tell you what jetting should be. Please fill us in.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
i just got my jet kit vito's put in 25 pilots and 155 and 160 jet with 1 3/4 turn out and it says like it has a misfire new plug and all what to do . is it getting to much fuel or what
Your description is very vague and since we cant see of hear your bike, you will have to give us a much better description to your problem including a list of all mods done to the bike for us to give you an accurate idea as to what you may have to do............
Your description is like you going to the doctor and telling him you aren't feeling good, without telling him any symptoms........

·
Master of the Electron
15,622 Posts
Typically, with full exhaust and open airbox, we recommend:

160L/165R Mikuni mains, aftermarket needles near center, 25 pilots and fuel screws at about 2 to 2.5 turns out. This main jet recommendation is only one step away from what you have, and since every engine is different, your current settings may be fine with a few tweaks.

Where does your 'miss' occur in throttle position? You can determine what carb circuit needs attention by finding where in throttle position problems show up and then using the following:

fuel screws and pilot jets control idle to 1/4 throttle,
needles 1/4 to 3/4 throttle
mains 3/4 throttle to wide open

1 - 9 of 9 Posts