Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First jump is a step up 60ft triple and when I go out of site Im in a valley so you wont see me for a few seconds and then Ill pop back in and rev out a 3rd gear wheelie real quick before the turn to the 50ft double(thats fun as hell BTW). Enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It does look that way now you said that, I came up short on it once or twice and she may have got one on this vid. I just put new tires on it this morning and still adjusting to em. This SOB bites now and doesnt hardly spin and its hard to go through that corner just right for 3rd but I didnt want to push it too much, you know....gotta be at work monday :thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I can hear me not high enough in the revs now and I do have a little bounce at the top so its the time or two when I came out of the corner tryin to keep it on all fours before the jump in 3rd and it didnt workout lol.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
i donno about you but id rather over shoot a jump a bit and flatland with about 80% chance of saving it then to come up short with 80% chance of gettiong bucked off and hurt

try finding someone that clears it verywell everytime and just follow them and match thier speed as you go off it do that a few times and youll have it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive cleared it enough times to know what to do :thumbsup:, I cleared it everytime last time I was up with my old tires and this time except once or twice and I was there for about 45 minutes and it started raining so the day was cut way too short for me to adjust to my new tires. Next time will be full of fun for sure :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.