Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a little clip of me on about 1/8 of the track(huge track as you will see and the camera wouldnt be able to get all of the track so its just what he(a class A racer) got for me.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is how that first triple is supposed to be hit, the rider is the class A racer that runs the GNC nationals that was there to practice for that race as well. Gotta hit it hard and fast....with alot of air. Im didnt try it simply because I didnt have the suspension for that much air(Im stock shocks BTW):

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow :eek: that is one hell of a step up. I dont have the balls quit yet for that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I might have to take a trip down there. What's the name of the track? Any website?

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do that and let me know so I can ride with ya. This is the Pell City track thats gonna have the season opener. BTW, when ya land from the elevator there is an imediate hard right thats offcamber :crazy:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sweet. I was looking at some new trailers today.

·
Registered
203 Posts
BAD ASS step up!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Nice vids, just take it easy man, last thing you want to do is get badly hurt!

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tiggyboot said:
Nice vids, just take it easy man, last thing you want to do is get badly hurt!
No doubt, there is a reason theres not a clip of me hittin the elevator :grin_nod:- too much air and not enough suspension :(

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Found another clip of me, this one shows how big this track is....kinda- it shows about half of it so combine the other clip and youl have the majority:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts