·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was being sarcastic....lol.

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
lol why when people take pick of the bike they are selling they always pose it?never straight side,front,back, shot. hmmm weird i with ya one the tire's going diff direction's . just look's like people are hiding something .:D

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
What do you mean by the tires going different direction? As in tread or steering issues?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the main pic the tire on the right is turned and the tire on the left is straight. I have been trying to buy another 700 and looked into one that in the pics looked good but the headlight was missing as a friend borrowed it and the PB lever was broke. Made no mention of the stress marks in the rear fenders till I asked then I was told he rolled it on its side doing doughnuts. Makes me a little leary.... I mean Im thinin it was endoed and took out the light bent the fenders and cracked the PB lever. I just wish sellers would be up front on more things.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep... It had a homemade intake and no fuel controller that I saw. I dont want another 06. Sooner or later it will need a crank IMO. I want completely stock and I think I may have found an 08. Just need a trail ride.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Looks tweaked in these 2 pics! Anyway somethings fishy here and those plastics look new! When a deal is too good to be true it usually is! Just look at the swinger and the sub-frame something dosent jive here!

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Yeah, that thing definitely looks tweaked up. Classic case of someone trying to sell their turds for more than they are worth...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts